Here are some simple guidelines to help us all enjoy Tatum’s Garden safely, and keep it looking its best!
- No food or drink on the rubber playground surface. It is very difficult to clean!
- No bicycles, skateboards or scooters, for the safety of small children.
- No pets…for safety and sanitary reasons.
Guidelines for Parties
At this time, we do not handle reservations for use of Tatum’s Garden for parties, but we do ask you to follow some simple guidelines, so that all may access and enjoy use of the playground facilities.
- A picnic table may be used for your party, but please only one, so as to keep the area open for all patrons.
- Decorations may be used, but must be removed before you leave.
- No BBQ’s, gas burners or stoves.
- No bounce houses or piñatas.
- Keep walkways clear and accessible.
- No spikes nailed into the lawn to anchor tents or awnings…you may damage irrigation below.
- YOU MUST REMOVE ALL TRASH TO THE BLUE DUMPSTER ACROSS THE PARKING LOT!